Memory & Dementia Care
Wherever your loved one is on their memory loss journey, Avalon Assisted Living Community can help. Our Memory Care experts know how to help people living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia experience better outcomes. By working closely with you and your loved one, we create a personalized care plan that honors your loved one’s past, experiences, and memories. We also assist your loved one with the activities of daily living, helping reduce worry so they can focus their attention and energy on engaging in daily activities, socializing, and creating new connections.
Memory Care Features
Interested in learning more about Memory Care at Avalon Assisted Living Community in Fitchburg, Wisconsin? We can’t wait to tell you about our wonderful community.
- A personalized service plan based on each resident’s health and wellness needs
- 3 home-style, nutritious meals and snacks
- Beautiful home-like setting with outdoor gardens
- Educational, wellness and social opportunities
- 24 hour staffing in a secured environment
- Development of each person’s “life story,” including: family, spiritual beliefs, career experiences, social interests, hobbies, and accomplishments